I'm sitting here thinking about everything that has happened today and I feel like someone should either pinch me, or pour cold water on me to wake me up.
Earlier this evening, a bunch of us got together in Laguna Beach to get to know each other before the workshop. As we all gathered on the beach to do a shootout, I couldn't help but feel like the luckiest person in the world. I am so happy to be here, and I am so grateful for all the amazing people that I've met tonight. I am inspired beyond words.
Tomorrow is the workshop. I can't wait to blog everything that has happened down here. I can't wait to blog about it all.
And because a post is better with a photo, here is a preview of the shoot that I did yesterday :)

P.S. Jasmine joined us for dinner tonight, and even bought us dessert. More on meeting her later. BUT she is the sweetest person on the planet. NO joke. I didn't shed tears, but I was definitely screaming with excitement inside :)

4 comments:
so happy you are having a good time. I am so excited for you. it was great being your model for the day. hopefully we can do it again! <3 have a great time tomorrow!
You are so lucky I am SOOO jealous!!!
ahhhh -- this photo is BEAUTIFUL, gladys!! i can't wait to see what you captured from the workshop and the night before. i can't wait to get home (wait ... i don't want to leave the OC ever ... but yaknowwhatimean) and blog about the experience myself!!! you rocked my little world!
Fabulous shot girl! Adding you to my Bloglines!!! ;)
Post a Comment