this blog is under construction. stay tuned for a brand new blog soon :)

Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Friday!

I wish you could see me in front of my computer right now. I am typing with white paste on my upper lip. No, not toothpaste. It's cream to treat my upper lip which is a different story. All I gotta say is that i'm so attractive right now that I'd beat out all of the Top Model's on Tyra's show without even smizing. In fact, I might even go to class with it on. Oowee!

Anyhow, I don't have much time this morning to blog about all the coolness that I experienced this weekend. I promise, it's coming soon! Tonight, Chris is taking me out to seafood to celebrate hitting the one year mark before our wedding. I'm so excited that I might blow up into a big bubble. Kind of what I look like when I eat shrimp because I'm allergic, but without the shrimp part.

I do wish anyone and everyone a Happy Friday. May you have an awesome day filled with laughter, love, and happiness. Because that is how I'll be spending my day! Tootleloo!


Margot and Me :)

5 comments:

Sara G. said...

I love this post...miss you, love you, call me. :)

shp photography said...

"Blow up in a big bubble, minus the shrimp" LOL!! Congrats on the one year mark :)

xo Sarah

Mary Marantz said...

Ahhh happy minus-one-aversary!! Hope you guys have a great nice!

Margot said...

oh my god i am so in love with this picture. almost as much as you and chris love eachother maybe. <3

dianne jago said...

Hey!!! Haha I thought it was cool that you even recognized me! I'm sure I'll see you at another photo meeting or something, otherwise we should totally go shoot somewhere or grab coffee, or both! I haven't gotten a chance to look at all your work but you are very talented. That's why when my photo won I was like "Oh gosh, people are probably gonna look at my stuff and be like 'why did SHE win?'" lol.