As Maren descended from the staircase, her face was calm and excited. She knew that at the bottom of the staircase stood the man she was going to marry.
And when the moment happened. The moment when their eyes took hold of each other. All nervousness dissipated the room, only to be replaced by the love that Troy and Maren have for each other. As I stood there taking shot after shot, I was reminded of why and how much I love photography. Though standing from a far, I felt like I was caught in between their moment. SO beautiful.
But enough talk, here are the photos...








I'll blog the rest of the photos soon. Until then...
Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:
Aww :) So cute!!!! What a great moment :)
the groom waiting for the bride at the bottom of the stairs is a lovely idea. if it was me i'd trip and roll down the stairs and then he'd have to pick me up. i'm sure the bride was more graceful than i could ever hope to be. :-) lovely pictures!
Post a Comment