this blog is under construction. stay tuned for a brand new blog soon :)

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tied Knots: Kaiser and Jennifer

When I was sitting outdoors at Brooks Park for class, I received an email through my phone from Sheila asking if I wanted to assist her for a Saturday wedding at the Ritz Carlton. In my head, I was jumping for joy and saying "Yes, PLEASE!" But since I was in class at a park, I had to contain my excitement!

So last Saturday, I had the pleasure of assisting the fabulous Sheila Garvey for Kaiser and Jennifer's Wedding. It was a beautiful day in San Francisco, and an even better day to celebrate the love of two amazing people.

Thank you Sheila for giving me the chance to assist you. I had so much fun that I am actually considering becoming a Professional Second Shooter :)

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the day...












2 comments:

Chris said...

I love to see the wonderful moments you capture through your lens. They look brilliant and full of love. Wonderful capturing, baby!

Alexandra said...

These are so beautiful! I'm loving the last two shots. They're perfect!