I took a sip with the knowledge that my tongue was going to be in pain afterwards. The steam rose from the cup, but the aroma flirted with my nostrils and I couldn't resist. It was Monday and my first time drinking a latte. Pumpkin spice to be exact. But the pain from a burnt tongue was nothing compared to the taste of fall dancing on my taste buds. So I sipped away with contentment. Burnt tongue and all. I praise the sweet heavens for such flavors. Oh sweet baby Jesus, thank you! thank you, thank you, thank you!
I've visited Starbucks or what some cool people call "latte land" (Hi Lynn and Joe) everyday this week. In fact, I went twice today. If the words caffeine and fiend were to have a celebrity baby, they'd call it Caffiend which is clearly what my name should be now.
And earlier today before heading to Starbucks for a latte, Chris and I stopped by at Grandpa Kevin's Pumpkin Patch in Mill Valley to pick a pumpkin. As we drove into the parking lot, I looked at Chris and said "I can't wait til we take our kids to a pumpkin patch." Though children aren't in our agenda for another 8 years or so, it made me smile to think about. I can't wait to share the rest of my life with him. Because he loves me more than anything in the world. Me and my caffeind self.
While at the pumpkin patch, I made Chris stop to take pictures of myself, and him. I think sometimes he gets annoyed because I always have to capture a shot, but it's only because I want to capture every single moment that we have together.
Here he is looking so adorable with our pumpkin.

And here I am looking like the perfect Grandpa Kevin victim. Ha! JK.

Happy Fall Everyone!

2 comments:
i have never had a pumpkin spice latte but now i want one! you guys are so cute!
Loving this post. Except that I hate caffeine so have never been much of a Starbucks lover. You guys look so cute :)
Post a Comment