this blog is under construction. stay tuned for a brand new blog soon :)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Engaged: Jeremy and Laura

Equinox is when the sun crosses the plane of the earth's equator, and day and night are of equal length. You'd think a romantic story about two people meeting during Equinox is next, but you are wrong! ;) Equinox isn't when two hearts crossed paths, but rather where sparks started to fly.

Equinox is a gym here in San Francisco. Pine St. to be exact. Laura was GREET and Jeremy was TRAIN. For those who aren't familiar, Equinox employees wear shirts with their job titles. Personal trainers wear train, and front desk employees wear greet. Therefore, LAURA = GREET and JEREMY = TRAIN. Yes, I know I would be a successful kindergarten teacher with my explanation skills. No doubt! But I'd much rather be a photog :) Anyhow, that is how the two met and the rest is what we'll call history.

As I sat on the couch earlier looking through their session photos, I got goosebumps. If you see Jeremy and Laura, you could tell in an instant that the two are meant for each other just by looking at them. Their session was early in the morning at 7AM, but it made my heart smile being there because I was capturing the best thing in life: Love.

Jeremy and Laura: I had so much fun taking these. I can't tell you enough how great I think you two are. I hope you love these as much as I do!

Here are my favorites...















3 comments:

Chris said...

These shots look amazing. I was there for the shoot and was able to watch the magic happen! Way to capture the love!

Lucy said...

These are gorgeous shots! :) Was this taken in San Francisco? Great job!!

Anda said...

These are gorgeous and they look like models! DANG, they are super hot!! Nice work, Gladys!!