Kristy holds a special place in my heart. She's a dear friend, and the reason Chris and I met the way we did. But thats a story for another day. Fast forward to last week. Kristy emails me and tells me that she'll be in town and wanted some photos done. And of course, I coudn't turn her down. Knowing Kristy, I knew she'd cook up some fabulous ideas for her shoot. And was I right? Alwayys! duh :)
Kristy is like a big sister to me, and someone I've always looked up to. A woman with many talents, she shines at everything that she does. She's a designer, a singer, a guitarist. She's funny, she's intelligent, she's lovable. She's beautiful, she's stylish, and her jetta smells like crayons. But what jetta doesn't? Who cares! I love jettas that smell like crayons.
In summary, I love you Kristy. I'm so happy we got the chance to play for a bit and get you in front of my camera. My new camera loves you and is so happy that you were the first person she got to capture. I can't wait til your next visit to San Francisco, but until then...I hope you enjoy these. XO
Click here for a slideshow (yes I know it says Kirsty, oopsies!)
Here are some of my favorites...
And this...this was Kristy's fabulous idea for her shoot

My favorites from her session are the ones of her laughing. Gorgeous!



Uhh..yeah. Gorg!




She's not laughing, but this is another fav ;)

We found this railroad track and I just haddddd to shoot.


Did I mention that Kristy is a model too? :)



LOVE the lighting here

There is that beautiful laugh/smile


Happy Friday!

12 comments:
Love them! They look fabulous! And I absolutely love the black and white image of her in front of the tree!! She's gorgeous!
Pretty pretty pretty, Gladys!! I love the theme of the shoot and you're right, she looks awesome and beautiful when she laughs. Such a gorgeous shoot!!
amazingly gorgeous! some of my fave photos of yours. i just LOVE when i can feel laughter and warmth from a photo. =)
These are amazing!!! I wish you loved closer so I could have you shoot a stylized head shot for me!
I love the pictures !!! They are great!!! Miss you Glady!
Oh so beautiful gladys. you did a lovely job and had a wonderful subject to work with. - Kristine
These are so lovely Gladys! Gorgeous!
fantastic! both your work and uzi look dynamite!
I'm so torn. What do I order first? The books, the blanket, the great shirt and jacket? Looks like a great shoot I could find in a magazine. I adore the settings, the scenery, the colors, and mostly the subject. Do you ever travel south to say...Bakersfield?
Beautiful! Love the vibrant clothing and the railroad. Books are awesome too.
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
xox
OH, MY GOSH!!!!!!!! Could this shoot be any more perfect? What a wonderful job you did, Gladys. You are talented!! 'Course, I'm just a wee bit prejudiced about the subject!! (Uzie's mom)
Post a Comment