this blog is under construction. stay tuned for a brand new blog soon :)

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I love him.

Blog world, I have a secret crush. Which clearly won't be so secret anymore because I'm blogging about it. DUH! But yes, he's handsome, he's smart, he's a blood splatter analyst, and a serial killer. His name is Dexter Morgan, and I lurrve him. To pieces. Get it?

I'm obsessed. SO obsessed. I'll be the first one to tell you that my roommates used to watch it and I'd be all "No way, I'm gonna go to my room" But because its typical Gladys to really like something 10 years after everyone else, it doesn't surprise me that I'm hooked on it. Chris and I just finished Season 1, and now on to Season 2. It only gets better and better and better.



I wish I had all the time in the world to sit in front of the TV and do nothing but be completely engrossed in Dexter Morgan's world.

Dexter, I love you.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Michelle O said...

HA! I am the same way...always 10 years late!! For example, I got hooked on Sex and the City in...oh...2008?! HELLO?!?! It's funny because I just had another girlfriend tell me the same thing. Maybe I'll have to check it out!

Dana! said...

ICE TRUCK KILLER!!!!!!!!!!! just wait till you meet the Trinity Killer. EEEEKS!!!

kcb said...

duh. one of the best shows on the television screen. ever. i love dexter too. but mostly because i can relate to his secret. main difference is he goes through with it. lol.