"How do you know what it feels like to kiss a grouper?" I asked. He replies, "We had to kiss them in college as a part of our fraternity initiation." I laughed and told him he was full of bologna.
I don't know where he comes up with such ideas, but it's one of the many things that I absolutely love about him. His weird sense of humor matches mine. Sometimes we have the most ridiculous conversations about nothing. But it all ends the same, in laughter. He has a bump on his hand very similar to a mole, but not dark. If pressed against my hand, lands on the exact same spot as my mole. It's perfect. He chews differently when he eats cereal in the morning. It's cute and always makes me smile. His passion for life and his drive for pursuing passion is nothing but inspirational to me. Because of him, I am not afraid to follow mine.
He has no idea Im blogging about him. At the moment, he is dancing in the kitchen while eating string cheese. There is nothing else I'd want to see. I'm laughing out loud, but not at him. If my laughter were a song, its lyrics of love would bring a smile to someone's heart, just as he brings a smile to mine. He is my inspiration, my all, my love, and my future husband.
What Julia is to Paul, Chris is to me. "The butter to my bread, and the breath to my life"

2 comments:
oh my god this made me cry! tears of joy of course. you guys are amazing. ps: i LOVED julie and julia (or is it julia and julie? oh dear i cannot remember)
Oh how I love the two of you. Soon to become ONE!
Post a Comment