this blog is under construction. stay tuned for a brand new blog soon :)

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tied Knots: Rachel and Frankie (Sneak Peek)

A couple of months ago, I checked out the events section under gigs on craigslist. There was an ad from a girl asking for a cheap photographer to photograph her wedding. All she wanted was someone who'll be able to provide all of the photos for her on a disc. She even said "if you're looking to get experience, contact me." And because I was looking to get experience, I contacted her.

Early Saturday morning, Chris and I headed out to San Jose to shoot Rachel and Frankie's wedding. (Chris was my second shooter for the day. So cute!) I thought I was young for being engaged at 23, but Rachel is only 20 and Frankie 21. It was a small wedding, but it was everything they wanted. I am so thrilled to have had the chance to shoot my very first wedding on my own. But I am even more thrilled to have done this for Rachel and Frankie on their special day. Congratulations!

Rachel and Frankie: The Newlyweds!
Ok, I'm twisted and totally kidding. This is actually Rachel and her younger brother, Robert. This picture is too cute for words. I just had to post it. Enjoy!

No comments: