"No, I didn't go to photography school. But I thought I would. It wasn't until my good friend David Jay talked me out of it. I was too afraid to teach myself and try to make things work on my own...so I thought school would be the best route. He said going to school for wedding photography wouldn't be worth the time or investment and if I was up for the challenge, I could make things work. I just had to believe they could.
Three years later, I'm writing on this blog as proof that anyone can learn photography and follow their passion if they're willing to try, fail, and try again." -Jasmine Star
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Gladys,
LOVE IT! You don't need to go to school for photography....as long as you have a passion for it.
Great post!
Mapu
I just love reading your posts, you really show how passionate you are and even how vurnerable you are too. I cant believe how similiar we are. Best of luck to you, you will do great things.
Post a Comment